NINE! NINE! NINE! - In Episode 9:
• Turn me into a diamond and shoot me into space. Being buried is boring. Kathryn explains to Joe - and an especially interested Thom - new ways they can dispose of dead bodies.
• Joe explains which replacement body parts can be grown in a lab right now and then implanted in our bodies - and reveals which part of his body he'd have replaced (no, it's not that one);
• Kathryn's Kalamatous Kwiz: Kwiz Kween Kathryn becomes Kontestant as Joe makes her and Thom listen to gross body noises and then guess what they are, courtesy of the BBC SFX library.
Exclusive MONTAGE Grover discount:
Visit getgrover.com, select your tech and use the code MONTAG10 for a 10% discount!
Subscribe to THE MONTAGE
MONTAG links mentioned in this show:
All this stuff was initially discussed in MONTAG.WTF's "Better Bodies" magazine - get your really really really beautiful print edition here.
• Explore more stories from MONTAG Issue 2: Better Bodies
• You Can't Take It With You: Future Funereal Practices
• Organ donor to organ cloner: Grow your own body parts